Nov 16, 2008

Mammoth Men Ride Again!


Seriously, these guys totally have the right idea!! Traveling the country together several times a year on a really cool bus... I mean - can it get any better?! But really, I'm completely envious of their adventures and wish we had a Mammoth Women Bus! Who wants to join me?!

So, they're a group of 12 photographers, who make a vague itinerary and then post a "Choose Your Own Adventure" poll on their blog, determining what they'll do the next day! It's so much fun to follow along, and they are all terrific photographers.

mammothmencollage

5 comments:

some chick said...

Dude! Kyle and I went to youth group together!

Anonymous said...

I'll go.

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

I'm in, pick me, pick me!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great concept.

Diana said...

I think you should blog Molly's first Christmas tree experience.