Mar 24, 2008

New Editing Software and a Beautiful Family





I just returned from WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) in Vegas last week, and I learned soo much!

 At one of the seminars I sat in on, Nikon handed out FREE copies of Capture NX!! :) So I've spent this Easter evening playing with my new software and editing some pictures that I took this weekend of Marino, Laura & baby Adan (who is THE MOST ADORABLE baby!) Adan has dark brown eyes & lots of curly hair and the sweetest personality - full of giggles at just 5 months.   

Here are just a couple of the pics that I worked on tonight. 

BTW, does anyone know how to put these pictures BELOW the text??

2 comments:

Laura Infante said...

Ann I love these pictures. You are the best. We had so much fun with you, can't wait to do it again. I am so excited to see the rest of the pictures.

david & kimi baxter said...

aloha ann!

for the shots with rain she was using the 50 1.2

the shots with her uncle glenn she used the
24 1.4

hope that helps :O)

thanks for stopping by our bloggy ann and we'll see you on the 4th!! have a killer weekend!

and if you need anything regarding that beautiful family let us know!!

blessings!